Adopting an offshore outsourcing model should be about more than seeking cost reductions, it should establish a framework to drive continuous improvement. Locus enables your business to leverage the combined benefits of IT Outsourcing (ITO) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) by adopting a unified view of your processes and applications.
At Locus, our Application development and Maintenance methodology, caters to the best of breed processes which helps in a successful on-time and above expected delivery. Stringent quality procedures clubbed with benchmarked practices and experienced delivery skills help clients get maximum return on their IT spending.
We work with you to:
- Outline the solution
- Define the solution architecture
- Develop prototypes for demos to users
- Design the framework of the solution
- Build the solution
- Validate the solution against requirements
- Rolling out the solution across your organization
- Continuous support for the solution
With Locus, you have access to the best global talent, which increases your chances of innovation.
The business ecosystem is changing. Rising competition, highly informed and demanding customers, and the need for organizations to spread globally are challenging the predictability of businesses. In this scenario, IT needs to reinvent itself to better support business and help it take the right decisions on course corrections.
Balance of power is shifting from the enterprise to the consumer
The shift of power from enterprises to consumers is a phenomenon that is driving and will drive transformation of global businesses in the future. Organizations that can understand and influence the mindset of the consumer base and those that can reshape themselves to serve their target customer base well will emerge as the winners.
Locus S3 (Socialize, Sense & Shape) framework aims at narrowing the gap between IT and business requirements. It works toward improving user or consumer intimacy and consumer-centricity of organizations. The framework is based on:
- The principles of user participation and persuasion
- Continuous learning of the user or consumer
- Continuous adaptation of offerings and user experience
Bridging the business-IT gap
Locus two-pronged approach focuses on research and practice and is aligned with our strong processes to enable us to support businesses better. By collaborating with your business and IT organizations, we help create an integrated, enterprise-wide IT platform to suit your business needs. This approach enables us to execute large-scale turnkey projects, right from conceptualization to implementation.
Locus SI solutions and framework ensure:
- Tight business-IT alignment
- Business results-oriented, not just technology-oriented solutions
- Effective information management and check information overload
- Better Return on Existing Investments (ROEI)
- Increased focus on cost and revenue management through elimination of redundant processes